Friday, April 27, 2012

More than a month.

So it's been like almost more than a month now since I've blogged. But no one is really reading this so.. common tests are next week and I'm freaking out. I feel like I'm going to fail all my papers. Just got reminded of my blog by a request from a friend to edit her blog. Oh well.

Editing html is freaking annoying. Just copying and pasting from a site doesn't work. So many errors within the freaking thing and when you edit on blogger they don't point out the errors. Which means more manual work. Not to mention everything is in black and not colour coded :( My eyes almost died.

Meh I can't do anything. I'm such a pathetic failure at life. Let's see. Grades are dropping. I can't do any sporty activities -.-" I'm not talented.. And I have no idea what I'm going to do with my life. Oh well. The cat below pretty much represents what I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment