Sunday, March 4, 2012

Dinner!

I'm still blogging. Yay. My sister just spilt oreo milkshake all over the sofa. (Such a waste of my hardwork T_T) No actually it's just dumping everything into the blender and blending it. But blending still take a lot of work. I mean you still have to turn the switch right. Oh, who am I kidding. Here's a picture of the milkshake though. The oreo sunk in too much before I could take a picture. Ah wells.

(Yay for milkshakes :D Boo for it being spilt by my sister D:)

It's almost 5pm right now. Going out for dinner with family friends at the Fullerton Hotel later! Hopefully starving myself for lunch was a good idea. XD
Finally got around to editing my discussion though MT homework is still not done. Master of Procrastination simply does not do homework waaaayy before deadline. Which reminds me my library book is overdue. Damn me for being to lazy to go to the library. Probably go on tuesday.
I still haven't completely decided what to wear for the Celebrations@SST. Bright colours are practically non-existent in my closet. Hopefully if I raid the closet I'll find something that's neither black or.. well black. 

kthxbai. 

No comments:

Post a Comment