Sunday, March 4, 2012

What?

So bored right now. I have MT homework and ISS discussion pending but will I choose to do it now? NO. Baked oreo cheesecake for a bunch of guests who I do not know. My only hope is that it tastes good because it slightly overbaked :( I am just blogging because I'm bored. I wonder how long I can keep this up. Probably after school starts, which is in a day's time, I'll forget about it. Meh. I shall go take a picture of my cheesecake now and post it up here later. *saving draft*

Here is the picture:
(I admit, my decorating skills aren't great)

So it's about an hour into a new day and the guests have finally left. The cheesecake in my opinion was.. hmm... not bad I would say. At least the guests back up my answer too. So that's a good sign :D Unless they're just being polite.. ._. Just watched Tower Heist and it was pretty hilarious. Did I mention how awesome the hunger games is too. I'm just dying to read the next book. Okay I'm super tired and I'm going to go sleep now so.. *publish*

No comments:

Post a Comment