Saturday, March 3, 2012

Desperation

It's 6 minutes into a new day right now and as usual, I'm still awake. I'm in desperate need for a piece of paper with percentages of this year's tests on it and I still haven't finished my editing of the discussion. I have no idea what time someone is supposed to come tomorrow so I have no idea what time to wake up. Y U NO SMS ME WHAT TIME YOU GONNA COME?! Still haven't fully decided what to wear for Celebrations@SST.. haven't decided what song I'm gonna do together with Lini for SST's Got Talent... so many deadlines to meet. Dammit. So many things going on in March and May too.. Sigh. Imagine if life is so stressful now... gosh I don't even wanna think about what happens when im 20 or 40 years old. Provided I don't die this year in the supposed "end of the world" thing. Or maybe I'll be the only survivor. Then I'll die, and humans will be extinct forever. Like god would choose me of all people. So many deaths have happened too. Is everyone trying to die before the "major world disaster where everyone dies and the earth is wiped out" thing? MT exam in about 5 weeks time. Seems like a very short time considering I haven't prepared much and I suck at the subject -_- I might post again later today. Ah well, the only person I'm talking to is myself. Now it's 20 minutes into a new day. I shall end off this post with another picture.


note: this was republished because I was setting some date and time stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment